My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://teaandpolitics.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday 3 July 2009

Sarah Palin resigns

So Palin has resigned. What will happen next? Is she giving up her political career, or on the contrary. Is she going to fight for the presidency?
What I really don't like is the answer the rest of the republican Governors have given to her resignation:
“While we regret the news announced by Governor Palin today, Alaska will continue to have a Republican governor through 2010 and we are confident the state will elect a Republican in next year’s election.
It's like heyyy, we just don't give a damm about your resignation...

Looks like that she is sick of politics, something I really understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite. I don't usually erase any comment but I will do if:
1.- It's spam.
2.- You're trolling.
Thanks for leaving your comments.