My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://teaandpolitics.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday 26 April 2010

Today is Boobquake Day!

Just to prove the stupidity of Ayatollah Sedighi's claims that "unmodest women" produce the earthquakes, a new initiative is born:
that point of view doesn’t sit well with Blag Hag blogger Jen McCreight.
The student from Indiana has launched a Facebook campaign against Mr Sedighi’s comments, asking women across the world to wear their most revealing outfits to test the cleric’s theories.
The campaign is called called Boobquake – and today is Boobquake Day.
“On Monday, April 26th I will wear the most cleavage-showing shirt I own… the one usually reserved for a night on the town,” says organiser Jennifer McCreight on the Facebook page.
“I encourage other female sceptics to join me and embrace the supposed supernatural power of their breasts.
“With the power of our scandalous bodies combined, we should surely produce an earthquake.”
  A very good idea!!!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite. I don't usually erase any comment but I will do if:
1.- It's spam.
2.- You're trolling.
Thanks for leaving your comments.