My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://teaandpolitics.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday 23 September 2010

Morocco: blogger threatened with death

I have received two messages on my Facebook inbox, in the first message, the sender threatened of slaughtering me like sheep being slain! in the second message titled ” an appointment” , the sender says to me : “we shall meet at Elhajeb where murdering you is going to take a place!” Elhajeb, however, 15 km away from my village, is the nearest place which i often go to every now and then! This points out that the terrorist exerted extra efforts to find out my location!
Kacem blogs at Bahmout, where the famous quote from Voltaire, "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll fight for your right to say it”, is displayed. He "blogs for change" and supports freedom of religion. He also says that Facebook has done nothing against the authors of this repeated threats.

Found at Global Voices Advocacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite. I don't usually erase any comment but I will do if:
1.- It's spam.
2.- You're trolling.
Thanks for leaving your comments.